Friday, 23 September 2011 13:16
Madurai Integrated Textile Park has been set up in an area of 110 acres in Thatampatti near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. It has now 15 textile units with an investment of Rs. 1000 million with an exports potential of Rs. 750 million. Around 8 such textile parks are planned in Tamil Nadu. Other locations are Palladam near Coimbatore, Kumarapalayam, Karur, Kanchipuram, Perundurai, Theni and Cuddalore. The total investment is estimated at Rs. 21,000 million.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Indo Rama Synthetics to set up Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) unit in Tamil Nadu
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn plans expansion of terrry towel capacity at Abhaipur
- SIMA demands scrapping of Handlooms Reservation Act 1985
- Suryalakshmi Cotton to expand its spinning capacity at Ramtek
- Alok Industries plans expansion of partially oriented yarn unit at Rakholi